EastEnders' Tanya Cross to be pregnant again
EastEnders' Tanya Cross will become pregnant again.
The Walford matriarch, played by Jo Joyner, will find herself pregnant for the fourth time following a boozy one night stand with Albert Square bad boy Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) in a bid to make ex-husband Max Branning (Jake Wood) jealous.
The mum-of-three, who has recently overcome cancer, will seek refuge in Phil after her former spouse decides to give his relationship with on/off wife Kirsty (Kierston Wareing), which leads to the odd couple being left alone with a bottle of wine.
'EastEnders' producers are looking to spice up the show with a double whammy pregnancy, as it was recently announced Kirsty is also set to announce she is with child, leaving Max's life even more complicated.
A source revealed to Mail Online the Branning daughters, Abi (Lorna Fitzgerald) and Lauren (Madeline Duggan), are shocked to discover their mum is pregnant and the possibility Phil could be their new step-father.
Lauren, who has run over dad Max, recently faced an alcohol problem and may struggle to cope with having recovering alcoholic Phil as a dad figure.
A source recently revealed the events to take place will leave Tanya and Phil conflicted, with the pair looking likely to become more than just friends.
They said: ''Alcohol might be Phil's worst enemy in some ways but it does a lot of favours when it's Tanya who's knocking back the wine. She's tipsy and lonely - so suddenly Phil looks like an attractive option. You might not ever put them together but stranger things have happened in Walford.
''As the evening wears on, Phil begins to look a lot like Ryan Gosling through Tanya's beer goggles.''15-03-2013
- Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell have date night
- Mario Falcone will never find girl he loves as much as Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Sam Faiers loses stone of baby weight
- Paula Lane quits Coronation Street
- Mark-Francis Vandelli quits The Jump with broken ankle
- Dan Walker to co-present BBC Breakfast
- Stephanie Davis dumped Sam Reece over text
- Stephanie Davis praises Celebrity Big Brother for saving her life after attempted suicide