Reggie Yates praises Voice changes
Reggie Yates has promised viewers will be ''blown away'' by the new series of 'The Voice'.
The 29-year-old presenter - who co-hosts the show with Holly Willoughby - is pleased with the changes that have been made to the format of the programme, and says studio audiences were equally delighted.
He said: ''There are four different sections of the show this year, which breaks it up into chunks.
''There are more blind auditions and after the battles we've introduced a steal round, where the coaches can pick up another singer.
''I can't reveal too many of the details because I don't want to get in trouble, but the twists are great.
''The audience at the shows we've filmed so far have been blown away. There are also going to be three live shows this year.''
Despite the criticisms the programme faced, Reggie wasn't surprised that all four coaches - Sir Tom Jones, Danny O'Donoghue, Jessie J and will.i.am - agreed to return for a second series.
He told Now magazine: ''There were hard points and times where not everyone agreed with what was being done, but the judges love this show. They'd probably come back for a third series too.''
- Jason Derulo for The Voice UK?
- 'Dull' Ricky Rayment and Jasmin Walia axed from TOWIE
- Simon Cowell can bring British wrestling back to TV
- Coronation Street stars furious with pantomime ban?
- Casey Batchelor attempted suicide at 15
- Big Brother Reveals Shock Eviction Twist
- Dapper Laughs comic for Celebrity Big Brother
- Jake Wood quits EastEnders