Lydia Bright enjoying single life
Lydia Bright is enjoying being single.
The former 'Only Way is Essex' star - who split from her co-star boyfriend, Tom Kilbey, last month - admits she's spent her whole life in relationships but now she wants to step away from romance in order to focus on herself.
She said: ''I'm just enjoying single life, so I don't know if I will be dating any time soon. I've been in relationships all my life so it's nice to have some time being single.''
Lydia - who left the hit reality show in December last year - hasn't ruled out making a return to TV, but insists she doesn't currently have enough time to rejoin the programme permanently.
Speaking to new! magazine, she said: ''I can't at the moment because I've got so many things on. But never say never!''
The 22-year-old star has her own fashion collection and admits she's over the moon when she spots celebrities wearing her designs.
She explained: ''I was stunned when I saw Cleo [Higgins] wearing one on 'The Voice'. I didn't know she was going to. I was like, 'Is that my dress?' And screamed!''27-07-2013
- Joanna Page wants more children
- Mary Berry supports assisted suicide
- Charlotte Crosby splits from boyfriend
- Downton Abbey banned from staging fire at Highclere Castle
- Ollie Locke keen for Made In Chelsea return
- Peter Crouch wants to star on Strictly
- Joey Essex insuring hair for £1million
- Lenny Henry still 'friends' with Dawn French