Jim Davidson wins Celebrity Big Brother
Jim Davidson has been crowned the winner of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
The TV comedian won the latest series of the Channel 5 reality show tonight (29.01.14), finishing ahead of N-Dubz star Dappy, who came in second place.
Speaking to host Emma Willis, Jim said of his victory: ''It's overwhelming. I've got nominated more times than 'Gone with the Wind' but I got saved by these people [in the audience] and the people at home.
''I just thought I'd keep doing what I'm doing. I wasn't playing a game. I thought, if I want to have an argument I'm having one. I thought, I'll stand my ground and just be me.''
Runner-up Dappy, meanwhile, admitted he never thought he'd outlast his fellow housemates on the show.
He told Emma: ''Not in a million years did I think I'd come second out of 12 celebrities. You have people like Evander Holyfield, Jim Davidson, Lee Ryan from Blue, the best boy band in the world.''
The N-Dubz star also revealed he now sees winner Jim as a father figure after bonding in the house.
He said: ''I haven't grieved the loss of my father and when I met him, it's like he took that place all of a sudden. He taught me such a lot in such a short space of time. I'll call him dad for the rest of my life.''
Earlier in the evening, glamour model Casey Batchelor finished in sixth place, 'The Only Way is Essex' babe Sam Faiers came fifth, former 'Apprentice' contestant Luisa Zissman came fourth and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Locke ranked in third place.29-01-2014
- Mark Wright: Strictly Come Dancing is tiring
- X Factor winner Ben Haenow wants to front a rock band
- Lucy Mecklenburgh 'dating' Louis Smith
- Jack Whitehall is named King of Comedy for third year running
- Jake Quickenden for Celebrity Big Brother?
- Craig Revel Horwood wonders what Scott Mills is like in bed
- Ferne McCann and Charlie getting on 'better'
- The Missing to return for second series