Jim Davidson wins Celebrity Big Brother
Jim Davidson has been crowned the winner of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
The TV comedian won the latest series of the Channel 5 reality show tonight (29.01.14), finishing ahead of N-Dubz star Dappy, who came in second place.
Speaking to host Emma Willis, Jim said of his victory: ''It's overwhelming. I've got nominated more times than 'Gone with the Wind' but I got saved by these people [in the audience] and the people at home.
''I just thought I'd keep doing what I'm doing. I wasn't playing a game. I thought, if I want to have an argument I'm having one. I thought, I'll stand my ground and just be me.''
Runner-up Dappy, meanwhile, admitted he never thought he'd outlast his fellow housemates on the show.
He told Emma: ''Not in a million years did I think I'd come second out of 12 celebrities. You have people like Evander Holyfield, Jim Davidson, Lee Ryan from Blue, the best boy band in the world.''
The N-Dubz star also revealed he now sees winner Jim as a father figure after bonding in the house.
He said: ''I haven't grieved the loss of my father and when I met him, it's like he took that place all of a sudden. He taught me such a lot in such a short space of time. I'll call him dad for the rest of my life.''
Earlier in the evening, glamour model Casey Batchelor finished in sixth place, 'The Only Way is Essex' babe Sam Faiers came fifth, former 'Apprentice' contestant Luisa Zissman came fourth and 'Made in Chelsea' star Ollie Locke ranked in third place.29-01-2014
- Strictly Come Dancing: Craig Revel Horwood was 'too soft' last year
- Bobby Norris wishes Gemma Collins the best
- David Harewood to play next James Bond?
- EastEnders cast its first transgender character
- Bruce Forsyth hospitalised after fall
- The Great British Bake Off's Nadiya 'trained' children to lie
- Bertie Carvel worried about paint throwing after Doctor Foster finale
- Jamie Dornan to appear on Gogglebox