Gemma Collins becomes 'born-again virgin'
Gemma Collins has become a ''born-again virgin''.
'The Only Way is Essex' star has sworn that she will stay single and abstain from sex for a year following her failed engagement to Rami Hawash.
The bubbly blonde got engaged to Rami over Christmas but their engagement lasted just three weeks.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I'm a born-again virgin. I'm not looking for any man. I'm off sex and off men - and I'll be staying well away. I've taken a chastity vow, hopefully for a year.
''I went through such a bad time that the thought of going out with someone else is just a big no. I'm not looking for love. I've got no interest.''
The 33-year-old reality star also insists she isn't wallowing over the end of her relationship.
She added: ''I'm having loads of fun. I was out last night having a good drink until 5am, and I'm having a brilliant time. It's so nice to be able to enjoy myself.''
And Gemma even threw herself a big celebration after calling off her brief engagement to Rami, whom she has been dating on-and-off since 2011.
She revealed: ''My freedom party was absolutely amazing. All the cast were there and Arg serenaded me.''
Gemma previously claimed she ended her relationship due to Rami's alleged abusive behaviour.
She said: ''He made me feel bad about myself. He'd say I was a 'fatsie'. If I got dressed up to go out he'd say, 'Look at you' with this sneer on his face and tell me I should put on jeans and a top. We would row all the time.
''I honestly think I went through a nervous breakdown. I felt under such pressure.''24-02-2014
- Simon Cowell considering celebrity X Factor
- 'Downton' star Lily James forced off internet by trolls
- Coronation Street bosses to fine cast members for bad behaviour
- Robert Sugden to return to Emmerdale
- Sir Bruce Forsyth: I wasn't the 'real Bruce' on Strictly Come Dancing
- James Jordan to get own reality show
- Gino D'Acampo to stand in for Holly Willoughby on Celebrity Juice
- Jim Rosenthal wants Plebs wrestler role