Kate Garraway rules out more reality TV
Kate Garraway isn't sure about doing more reality TV.
The 'Daybreak' presenter - who was announced as one of the new presenters on Smooth Radio yesterday (24.02.14) - is ruling out appearances on ITV diving show 'Splash!' and Channel 4's Winter Olympics-themed 'The Jump' following her stint on 'Strictly Come Dancing' in 2007.
Speaking to BANG Showbiz at the launch of the new Smooth Radio in London, she said: ''I'm not sure really. When you look at some of the ones that have been on recently ... oh, 'Splash!' looks like agony, doesn't it?
''And 'The Jump' - oh my goodness, that looks so hard.
''I think I got into enough trouble in 'Strictly' with bits of me getting broken and injured so I think I should stay away from some of those shows.''
The 48-year-old TV star has joined Smooth Radio's new star-studded line-up along with 'Loose Women' star Myleene Klass and former 'Holby City' actress Tina Hobley.
Kate is looking forward to hosting her new mid-morning weekday show, which begins on March 3 at 10am.
She said: ''I've always been interested in radio and I think it's a brilliant medium. I think it's very free. With radio, there's just you, a mic and some music. It's more intimate.''25-02-2014
- Aaron Frew speaks out about Big Brother exit
- Zayn Malik's former love interest for Love Island
- William Roache called a Anne Kirkbride a 'love bomb'
- Zoella set to be Xtra Factor presenter
- 'Lee Ryan caused Blue to miss Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding'
- Billi Mucklow embracing her curves during pregnancy
- Chris Ramsey: Meeting Tom Hanks was like meeting God
- Isaac Waddington and The Neales in BGT final