Don Gilet's character to cause a stir in Holby City
Don Gilet has teased his character Jesse Law is set to cause a stir in 'Holby City'.
The actor will grace screens later this month when his alter-ego makes his mark in the hospital after being employed as the new consultant anaesthetist.
He told Inside Soap magazine: ''Jesse loves to be controversial. A couple of things happen where you question if he is dangerous or stable. I like that element because it is very ambiguous.
''He's very flirtatious as well. People try to put him in the box of lady-killer, player or heart-throb, but he's not that two-dimensional.''
Meanwhile, Don is known for playing serial killer Lucas Johnson in 'EastEnders' until 2010 when his alter-ego was arrested for his gruesome crimes.
However, the hunky star admits it's been nice to take on a different type of role in 'Holby City'.
He explained: ''Jesse couldn't be more different from Lucas. It's been a lovely transition.
''Lucas was convinced he was doing God's work, whereas Jesse believes in himself and his skills, not in a higher power. Luckily, no one ever thought I was a real serial killer, though I do wonder whether someone might now think I'm a real doctor and expect me to save their life!''17-04-2014
- Jake Quickenden's 'inner beauty'
- Simon Cowell defends Nick Grimshaw hiring: 'No one knew who I was'
- The Voice don't want X Factor 'cast-offs'
- Peter Capaldi: New series of Doctor Who has epic sweep
- Michelle Keegan 'fantastic' in first film role
- Sinitta ready to The Voice if Simon axes her from X Factor
- James Jordan and Jasmine Lennard check out of Big Brother Hotel
- Simon Cowell wants Olly and Caroline to create se-X Factor