Don Gilet's character to cause a stir in Holby City
Don Gilet has teased his character Jesse Law is set to cause a stir in 'Holby City'.
The actor will grace screens later this month when his alter-ego makes his mark in the hospital after being employed as the new consultant anaesthetist.
He told Inside Soap magazine: ''Jesse loves to be controversial. A couple of things happen where you question if he is dangerous or stable. I like that element because it is very ambiguous.
''He's very flirtatious as well. People try to put him in the box of lady-killer, player or heart-throb, but he's not that two-dimensional.''
Meanwhile, Don is known for playing serial killer Lucas Johnson in 'EastEnders' until 2010 when his alter-ego was arrested for his gruesome crimes.
However, the hunky star admits it's been nice to take on a different type of role in 'Holby City'.
He explained: ''Jesse couldn't be more different from Lucas. It's been a lovely transition.
''Lucas was convinced he was doing God's work, whereas Jesse believes in himself and his skills, not in a higher power. Luckily, no one ever thought I was a real serial killer, though I do wonder whether someone might now think I'm a real doctor and expect me to save their life!''17-04-2014
- Mary Berry wins Outstanding Achievement Award
- Calum Best offered £50,000 for Celebrity Big Brother
- Gemma Collins returns to The Only Way Is Essex
- Carl Fogarty and Jimmy Bullard rescued from storm
- Nadia Forde's ill mother 'rooting for her' in the jungle
- James Hill loved banter with Lord Sugar
- Sam Faiers wants to compete on Strictly Come Dancing
- Linda Henry faces trial