Miranda Hart won't do another Miranda series
Miranda Hart won't film another full series of 'Miranda' but has promised a Christmas special.
The actress-and-comedienne has revealed there are no plans for a fourth series of her hit BBC sitcom, but she will star in the odd special in a similar manner to 'The Royle Family'.
Talking to Alan Carr on his 'Chatty Man Summer Special' - which airs on Channel 4 tonight (25.07.14) - she explained: ''It will be a couple of specials, not a full series. Everyone wants me to get back with Gary [Barlow] - that's the general vibe.
''I have got to answer the question of where I left it at [the end of] series three. I think I know what's going to happen.''
Miranda won't be resting on her laurels, though, as she resumes her popular comedy tour, 'My, What I Call', in October.
She shared: ''I am going back on tour, a week at The O2 in London and Wembley. I try to feel like a pop star when I play The O2. I pretend to be Madonna backstage. Is that sad?''
She might pretend to act like a pop star on stage, but when it comes to partying like one, Miranda isn't so keen.
While discussing festivals with Alan, the 41-year-old comic joked: ''I think once you are over 36 you should not go to music festivals. You have to do that boots-and-shorts thing and it's not for me.
''When I am 60 or 70 I might start going. I will stop caring then and will do drugs.''25-07-2014
- Danny Dyer left in tears by daughter's movie debut
- EastEnders to celebrate 30th anniversary with week-long live episodes
- Josie Cunninham set for I'm A Celeb
- Simon Cowell axes dolphin scenes from Xtra Factor
- Greg Wallace surprised by toughness of 'Strictly Come Dancing' training
- Angela Griffin wants 'Coronation Street' return
- Demot O'Leary: Louis Walsh is the 'dirtiest' X Factor judge
- Holly Willoughby opens up about newborn son