Michael Buble wants kids
Michael Buble wants to have children - when his wife is ready.
The 36-year-old singer is very keen to start a family with his 24-year-old wife, actress Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre, but does not want to force her before she is completely comfortable with the idea.
He said TV show 'Entertainment Tonight Canada': "I've said to Luisana a million times I'd love to have kids. But I always say to her when you're ready - when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
However in the meantime the Canadian crooner continues to be "jealous" of his friends who already have children.
He added: "All my friends have babies so every time one of them says, 'Guess what, you're going to be an uncle,' part of me is so happy for them and the other part of me is jealous."
Michael married Luisana in a civil ceremony in her native Argentina in March, and posed for fans after the ceremony, before hosting a larger event for 300 guests at a mansion outside of Buenos Aires.21-10-2011
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013