Michael Buble wants kids
Michael Buble wants to have children - when his wife is ready.
The 36-year-old singer is very keen to start a family with his 24-year-old wife, actress Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre, but does not want to force her before she is completely comfortable with the idea.
He said TV show 'Entertainment Tonight Canada': "I've said to Luisana a million times I'd love to have kids. But I always say to her when you're ready - when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
However in the meantime the Canadian crooner continues to be "jealous" of his friends who already have children.
He added: "All my friends have babies so every time one of them says, 'Guess what, you're going to be an uncle,' part of me is so happy for them and the other part of me is jealous."
Michael married Luisana in a civil ceremony in her native Argentina in March, and posed for fans after the ceremony, before hosting a larger event for 300 guests at a mansion outside of Buenos Aires.21-10-2011
- American Idol will struggle to attract top talent - 18 May 2013
- America Ferrera returning to TV? - 18 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus collaborating with Justin Bieber - 18 May 2013
- Chaz Bono is looking for love - 18 May 2013
- Christoph Waltz shaken after gunfire incident - 18 May 2013
- Russell Simmons congratulates Beyonce on pregnancy - 17 May 2013
- Kelly Osbourne seen naked by builder - 17 May 2013
- Kim and baby to join Kanye on tour - 17 May 2013