Demi 'hanging out' with Joe
Demi Lovato is enjoying ''hanging out'' with ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas.
The former Disney stars - who met on the set of 'Camp Rock' in 2007 but split in 2010 while Demi was touring with Joe's group The Jonas Brothers - have put the past behind them to front a new competition together for contact lens company Acuvue.
But 19-year-old Demi - who spent time in rehab for an eating disorder, self-harm and emotional issues in late 2010 - insists that while it's great to see Joe, a romantic reunion is not on the cards.
She told US Weekly: ''We've been really good friends for so long. So it's been cool hanging out with him again. Nothing romantic [is happening]. I didn't even know that was a rumour!''
Joe - who reportedly broke up with Taylor Swift over the phone - previously admitted he was the one who ended things with Demi.
He said: ''Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one.
''I realise over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend.
''She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her.''
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013