Tulisa's ex to recreate sex tape
Tulisa's ex-boyfriend is to re-enact their sex tape in a music video.
Justin Edwards - who goes by the stage name MC Ultra - wants to recreate the X-rated scenes shot in his former lovers dressing room with a lookalike for the video to his new single 'Take You Home'.
Tulisa was left embarrassed after the tape appeared on the internet last month and is reportedly suing Justin for leaking it, a claim he denies.
The 'Young' singer also says she can't remember making the video - which shows her performing oral sex - as she was drunk.
According to the Daily Star newspaper, Justin told friends: ''If Tulisa can't remember our special moment together then I can certainly help her out.
''My video will be a big talking point and hopefully get lots of air time.''
Tulisa has claimed the video has affected her health, and she has accused Justin of trying to dirty her name.
She said: ''Justin is a manipulating and bitter man. He has a jealous vendetta against me.
''This is part of a plan to damage my life and career. The impact on my health has been severe.''
Tulisa's N-Dubz bandmate - and another former boyfriend - Fazer was with the star when the tape first leaked and insists she is strong enough to get through the ordeal.
He told BANG Showbiz: ''I was with Tulisa when it happened. She was upset but she's a strong lady she'll be absolutely fine, man. Don't worry about that.''12-04-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013