Melissa expecting third child
Melissa Joan Hart is expecting her third child.
The former 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' star - who turns 36 today (18.04.12) - announced the news on twitter by posting a picture of her visibly pregnant self along with sons Mason, six, Braydon, four, and husband Mark Wilkerson.
She tweeted: ''(Early) Happy Birthday to me! And baby makes 3!''
A source told Life & Style magazine the 'Melissa & Joey' star could not be happier about the latest addition to the clan.
The insider said: ''She's really excited and is starting to show. You can barely tell, but there's a teeny-tiny little bump.''
Melissa - who married 35-year-old musician Mark in 2003 - had always hoped to have a large family, and has even been looking in to the possibility of adoption.
Following the birth of Braydon, she revealed: ''We definitely want to add to our family. We're interested in adopting as well. We're just starting to explore that.
''Since I was little, I knew that I wanted to have children. I'm the oldest of eight kids, and I have always liked the idea of a big family.''
- Hewitt: Running gave me a beautiful butt - 23 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge and baby join Kings of Leon on tour - 23 May 2013
- Chastain was anxious about Taylor's necklace - 23 May 2013
- Paradis isn't bitter about split from Depp - 23 May 2013
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013
- Amelia to keep X Factor audition shoes forever - 23 May 2013
- Made in Brixton gets green light - 23 May 2013
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park - 23 May 2013