Justin Bieber mocks English accent
Justin Bieber mocked the English accent while launching his new album.
The 'Boyfriend' hitmaker launched his latest record 'Believe' at London's Supperclub on Monday night (23.04.12), and when 'The Voice' co-presenter Reggie Yates asked him some pre-vetted questions he responded by making a quip at the local dialect.
In response to one query, the 18-year-old singer joked: ''It's 'think' with a 'th', not an 'f'.''
During the event, Justin slammed the creative process for one of his new tracks, 'As Be Alright', which his manager Scott 'Scooter' Braun informed him was produced in Indonesia.
As the song was played, Justin said: ''I was in some random country. I recorded it in a studio. Some little place. They didn't know what they were doing.''
The 'Never Say Never' hitmaker also distanced himself from comparisons to Justin Timberlake, insisting he sounds ''nothing like'' the former 'N Sync singer.
Justin revealed one of the tracks on 'Believe' will be about Mariah Yeater, the woman who accused his of father her baby, Tristyn, but she later dropped a paternity case against him and confessed her ex-boyfriend was the real dad.
He said: ''There's a song about that girl that said she was gonna have my baby, Mariah Yeater. There are songs about things I'm going through. I wrote songs about different situations.''
- Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves better - 25 May 2013
- Jeremy Piven branded 'highly unprofessional' - 25 May 2013
- Randy Jackson wants 'Idol' to be about new talent - 24 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge has crush on Jennifer Lawrence - 24 May 2013
- Aaron Paul to marry this weekend - 24 May 2013
- Brad Pitt praises Gwyneth Paltrow's father - 24 May 2013
- Debra Messing guilty about divorce - 24 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes released after being charged - 24 May 2013