Chris Hemsworth's sleep struggle
Chris Hemsworth is finding parenthood tiring.
The 'Snow White and the Huntsman' actor and his wife Elsa Pataky welcomed daughter India into the world on Friday (11.05.12) and he admits he is already experiencing an impact on his sleeping habits.
He said: ''I'm very tired, yeah. People keep telling me to get some sleep but it's hard.''
Despite feeling exhausted, Chris insists India is ''fantastic''.
Speaking at the UK premiere of 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in London's Leicester Square this evening (14.05.12), he added: ''She's doing great, she's doing fantastic. She's adorable.
''I hope I'm gonna be a good father!''
Elsa previously revealed she was very confident her husband would be a good dad.
She said: ''He's the person I feel closest to and we understand each other very well. And then I see him as a great dad - it's important to know if the person you're with will be good at parenthood.
''Chris is very good with kids. His older brother has two little girls and a third on the way. We always spend our holidays together and it's lovely to watch him with his nieces. I was mesmerised by it. He's going to make a great dad. He's very excited.''
Joining Chris on the red carpet at the premiere were his co-stars Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Lily Cole, Ray Winstone, Ian McShane, Nick Frost and Eddie Marsan.14-05-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013