Chris Hemsworth's sleep struggle
Chris Hemsworth is finding parenthood tiring.
The 'Snow White and the Huntsman' actor and his wife Elsa Pataky welcomed daughter India into the world on Friday (11.05.12) and he admits he is already experiencing an impact on his sleeping habits.
He said: ''I'm very tired, yeah. People keep telling me to get some sleep but it's hard.''
Despite feeling exhausted, Chris insists India is ''fantastic''.
Speaking at the UK premiere of 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in London's Leicester Square this evening (14.05.12), he added: ''She's doing great, she's doing fantastic. She's adorable.
''I hope I'm gonna be a good father!''
Elsa previously revealed she was very confident her husband would be a good dad.
She said: ''He's the person I feel closest to and we understand each other very well. And then I see him as a great dad - it's important to know if the person you're with will be good at parenthood.
''Chris is very good with kids. His older brother has two little girls and a third on the way. We always spend our holidays together and it's lovely to watch him with his nieces. I was mesmerised by it. He's going to make a great dad. He's very excited.''
Joining Chris on the red carpet at the premiere were his co-stars Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Lily Cole, Ray Winstone, Ian McShane, Nick Frost and Eddie Marsan.14-05-2012
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013