Una Healy 'humiliated' by fiance
Una Healy was ''embarrassed'' and ''humiliated'' when her fiance Ben Foden was pictured dancing naked at a strip bar.
The rugby ace held his bachelor party in the Spanish city of Barcelona in April ahead of the couple's upcoming summer wedding and while Una says he just got carried away when he stripped naked while surrounded by a bevy of beauties, she was horrified when another stag party released the photographs.
The Saturdays singer said: ''It did upset me when I saw the pictures. I was embarrassed for him, it was humiliating. He didn't technically do anything wrong. It looked bad. At the same time, I don't need to see that.''
However, rather than blame Ben, who is the father of her two-month-old baby Aoife, Una, 30, has blasted the group of fellow revellers who released the pictures to the media.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''He said another stag of Welsh guys recognised him and got their phone out. It really annoys me. They don't realise ... it's quite tough for me and Ben. If they realised what hurt they put us through at the time, they might not have done it.
''We'd just had the baby. It was unnecessarily emotional for me.
''He wasn't unfaithful to me or anything. He was just up on stage naked like an idiot. It's just what lads do. With a few drinks down them, they think they're great.''14-05-2012
- Paris Hilton becomes swatting victim again - 19 May 2013
- Chris Brown receives death threats - 19 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart leaning on friends after split - 19 May 2013
- Bonnie upbeat despite Eurovision disappointment - 19 May 2013
- Justin not in rush for kids - 19 May 2013
- Ozzy in UK move to save marriage to Sharon - 19 May 2013
- Rod Stewart's advice to daughters - 19 May 2013
- Corrie enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards - 19 May 2013