Una Healy 'humiliated' by fiance
Una Healy was ''embarrassed'' and ''humiliated'' when her fiance Ben Foden was pictured dancing naked at a strip bar.
The rugby ace held his bachelor party in the Spanish city of Barcelona in April ahead of the couple's upcoming summer wedding and while Una says he just got carried away when he stripped naked while surrounded by a bevy of beauties, she was horrified when another stag party released the photographs.
The Saturdays singer said: ''It did upset me when I saw the pictures. I was embarrassed for him, it was humiliating. He didn't technically do anything wrong. It looked bad. At the same time, I don't need to see that.''
However, rather than blame Ben, who is the father of her two-month-old baby Aoife, Una, 30, has blasted the group of fellow revellers who released the pictures to the media.
She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''He said another stag of Welsh guys recognised him and got their phone out. It really annoys me. They don't realise ... it's quite tough for me and Ben. If they realised what hurt they put us through at the time, they might not have done it.
''We'd just had the baby. It was unnecessarily emotional for me.
''He wasn't unfaithful to me or anything. He was just up on stage naked like an idiot. It's just what lads do. With a few drinks down them, they think they're great.''14-05-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013