Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower dating
Jamie Campbell Bower is reportedly dating Lily Collins after splitting from his fiancee Bonnie Wright.
The 23 -year-old actor is thought to have called off his engagement with Harry Potter actress Bonnie, who played Ginny Weasley in the saga based on JK Rowling's novels - and was spotted holding hands in Toronto, Canada with Lily recently.
An insider told Us Weekly magazine: ''Bonnie and Jamie split a while ago. It was amicable, but things had not been going right for some time. It's sad.''
The former couple got engaged in April 2011.
Jamie and 21-year-old Bonnie rarely spoke publicly about their relationship and the pair first confirmed they were a couple at the BAFTAs in February 2010, although they had been dating since 2009.
Bonnie told a reporter: ''Yes, we're dating. We've been seeing each other for a few months, it's good.''
It would not be the first 'Twilight Saga' star Lily - the daughter of music artist Phil Collins - has dated.
Before her rumoured romance with seeing her 'Mortal Instruments' co-star Jamie, she encountered a brief relationship with actor Taylor Lautner, who also stars in the vampire series.11-07-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013