Imbruglia expected to have kids
Natalie Imbruglia thought she'd be a mother by now.
The 37-year-old singer-and-actress split from ex-husband Daniel Johns in 2008 after five years of marriage and while she says the break-up was the right thing to do, she sometimes thinks what could have
She said: ''I didn't think I'd be in this position at this age. I didn't think I'd be divorced, I thought I'd have children, you just don't know which way your life is going to turn.
''But divorce can be a good thing!''
However, Natalie - who was one of the star performers at the White Nights of St. Petersburg festival over the weekend - says she's very happy in her life and is concentrating on her acting career after moving from London to Los Angeles.
She told BANG Showbiz: ''I'm just not really chasing anything. I've been very blessed to
have things happen in my career and I would like to take the acting further as I don't feel I've achieved as much as I want to in that field. That's something that I'm going for and I am a really hard worker but it's not something I need to be happy.''
The White Nights of St Petersburg festival took place in St Petersburg from July 6 to July 8 and as well as star performers such as Natalie, Anastacia, David Hasselhoff, Tony Hadley and Michael Bolton, there was an international singing contest which was judged by Paula Abdul and won by American Tyler Conti.
For more information on the festival go to http://wnfestival.com/.12-07-2012
- Jessica Simpson to sell mansion for $8m - 24 May 2013
- Sarandon didn't expect to split from Robbins - 24 May 2013
- Gary Lineker's brother Wayne joins TOWIE - 24 May 2013
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting' - 24 May 2013
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting child - 24 May 2013
- Marvin Humes introduces daughter to the world - 24 May 2013
- Katy Perry spends $11.2m on two Hollywood homes - 24 May 2013
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell' - 24 May 2013