Janet Jackson regrets her actions
Janet Jackson regrets her actions this week.
Janet, along with Randy and Jermaine- siblings of the late 'Thriller' singer Michael Jackson - banded together to overthrow the executors of the dead popstar's estate but Janet is reportedly sorry she ever got involved.
Her actions from this week include reportedly slapping her niece Paris during an altercation at Katherine Jackson's house on Monday (23.07.12) when she and her brothers arrived to take Michael's children Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and 'Blanket', 10, to Arizona where Katherine was then staying.
However, the children defied the decisions of their family, causing Janet to slap Paris and allegedly called her a ''spoiled little b***h''.
Paris fired back by hitting her aunt, saying: ''This is our house, not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out.''
However, Janet is said to be upset by her actions and how everything spiraled out of control.
A source told RadarOnline: ''The public has seen a very different side of Janet this past week, and she has to be regretting following Randy's advice. Janet is very much like Katherine in that she likes to keep a low profile, and not have family drama play out in the press.''27-07-2012
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested - 22 May 2013
- Starlings series two to air in July - 22 May 2013
- Amelia Lily: Sharon's X Factor return is 'genius' - 22 May 2013
- Geri Halliwell has no Viva regrets - 22 May 2013
- Drew Barrymore selling Californian mansion - 22 May 2013
- Ke$ha slammed for drinking urine - 22 May 2013
- Kim's pregnancy lips are 'outta control' - 22 May 2013
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies - 22 May 2013