Kris Jenner: Kim and Kanye too busy for spin-off
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are too busy to have a spin-off reality television show.
While Kim currently appears with her sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian on 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', the businesswoman is apparently too pressed for time to think about a spin-off like 'Khloe and Lamar'.
Her mother Kris Jenner told E! Online about the prospect of an additional programme: ''I think they're kind of busy right now.''
Meanwhile, the matriarch says she wouldn't mind if her daughter decided to marry her rapper partner.
She commented: ''Anything that makes Kim happy, I'm thrilled.''
The mother-of-six added that she is unsure about whether their wedding be a big TV event like Kim's 2011 nuptials to estranged husband Kris Humphries.
She said: ''You know what, I don't even have an answer for that. That's so crazy, I really don't know. I think that as long as the kids are happy, I'm happy. Whatever floats their boat.''
Kris added that right now the family is occupied with Kourtney new baby daughter, Penelope.
She said: ''I'm so content right now. Kourtney's such a great mum and we have such an amazing family. Penelope is such an amazing addition, so I'm thrilled.''04-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013