Longoria settles crash lawsuit outside court
Eva Longoria has settled a lawsuit filed by a man whose car she ploughed into in 2010.
The former 'Desperate Housewives' actress settled the case outside of the courtroom however the terms of the settlement are unclear at this time, reports website TMZ.com.
Roman Gasparyan filed a suit against Eva almost two years ago.
He claimed she lost control of her BMW vehicle and crashed into him on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles, California while sporting ''red and bloodshot'' eyes.
Roman said was in the median, waiting to make a left turn when Eva, driving in the opposite direction, ''made a sudden lane change into the median lane'' and collided with him.
According to the suit, both Eva and Roman were driving BMW X5s - his a 2002, hers a 2010. In addition to the SUV damage, he claims he suffered mental and physical suffering - and he was suing for unspecified damages.
Although her husband at the time, Tony Parker, was not involved in the accident, the NBA champion is the registered owner of the motor.
Eva, through her representative, said: ''There is absolutely no truth to this claim, and any indications to the contrary are completely false and untrue.''
The settlement was announced in Los Angeles Superior Court on August 3, just 12 days before the case was supposed to go to trial.
- Melissa Joan Hart loses 29 pounds - 25 May 2013
- Michael Jackson's stage manager concerned - 25 May 2013
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013