Paradis wants Depp lookalike
Vanessa Paradis wants to meet a man with ''burning eyes'' and a ''pretty mouth''.
The 39-year-old singer wants to date another creative man following her split from Johnny Depp in June, which brought to an end a 14-year relationship.
She said: ''Well, my type is obviously creative. Creative with burning eyes and a pretty mouth.''
Vanessa - who has two children, Lily-Rose, 13, and 10-year-old Jack, with the 49-year-old actor - hinted she was still ''very much in love'' with Johnny towards the end of their romance but they were ultimately in an ''unhappy relationship''.
Speaking to Harper's Bazaar magazine just two days before she announced her split from Johnny, she added: ''Love is the strongest and most fragile thing we have in life.
''Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn't work from the beginning, it's never going to work. Don't push it.
''When you meet the love of your life, it's just obvious and natural and easier. You keep learning all the time. Sometimes you could be in an unhappy relationship; you are very much in love with someone, but it's making you unhappy and you think things can change and you can work it out.''14-08-2012
- Lauren Branning to be hospitalised for drinking - 19 Jun 2013
- Daniel Radcliffe to be a Bond villain? - 19 Jun 2013
- Helen Flanagan 'nervous wreck' after burglary - 19 Jun 2013
- Julian Rhind-Tutt in frame for Doctor Who role - 19 Jun 2013
- David Walliams 'cant believe' he gets paid for BGT - 19 Jun 2013
- BBC splash £15,000 on Tom Jones hotel stay - 19 Jun 2013
- Jay-Z celebrates 10th anniversary of 40/40 Club - 19 Jun 2013
- The Wanted sent sexual voodoo dolls - 19 Jun 2013