Paradis wants Depp lookalike
Vanessa Paradis wants to meet a man with ''burning eyes'' and a ''pretty mouth''.
The 39-year-old singer wants to date another creative man following her split from Johnny Depp in June, which brought to an end a 14-year relationship.
She said: ''Well, my type is obviously creative. Creative with burning eyes and a pretty mouth.''
Vanessa - who has two children, Lily-Rose, 13, and 10-year-old Jack, with the 49-year-old actor - hinted she was still ''very much in love'' with Johnny towards the end of their romance but they were ultimately in an ''unhappy relationship''.
Speaking to Harper's Bazaar magazine just two days before she announced her split from Johnny, she added: ''Love is the strongest and most fragile thing we have in life.
''Nothing is ever for sure, but when something in love doesn't work from the beginning, it's never going to work. Don't push it.
''When you meet the love of your life, it's just obvious and natural and easier. You keep learning all the time. Sometimes you could be in an unhappy relationship; you are very much in love with someone, but it's making you unhappy and you think things can change and you can work it out.''14-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013