Bieber: Fame can tear people apart
Justin Bieber thinks fame can ''tear people apart''.
The 18-year-old singer doesn't feel ''famous'' and thinks if he started behaving like a celebrity, he would quickly fall apart.
He said: ''What does that really mean, 'To be famous?' In general, fame can tear you apart, so you can never really feel like you're famous. When people start acting like they're famous, that's when they start losing it.''
Despite not wanting to feel famous, Justin - who is dating Selena Gomez - tries to keep as much of his life private as possible in order to protect himself.
He told Vibe magazine: ''I don't like giving too much personal information about where I live and the cars I drive. There are a lot of people in this world that aren't good people, and all they need to do is a little research and then they can.
''People hiding in garbage cans overnight to catch [pictures] of me; crazy things happen. You can't give out too much personal information.''
The 'Never Say Never' hitmaker also revealed he hates shaving and hopes he keeps his youthful looks for a long time.
He said: ''I hate shaving. It's really going to suck when I have to start shaving every day.
''My mom looks pretty young and my dad does, too, so hopefully I will, too.''16-08-2012
- Katy Perry dating CAA agent - 23 May 2013
- Lea Michele lands book deal - 23 May 2013
- Bill Hader blasts Justin Bieber - 23 May 2013
- Hewitt: Running gave me a beautiful butt - 23 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge and baby join Kings of Leon on tour - 23 May 2013
- Chastain was anxious about Taylor's necklace - 23 May 2013
- Paradis isn't bitter about split from Depp - 23 May 2013
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013