Gisele Bundchen confirms second pregnancy
Gisele Bundchen has reportedly confirmed she's pregnant with her second child.
The Brazilian supermodel - who already has a two-year-old son, Benjamin, with husband Tom Brady - is said to have told Brazilian network TV Globo she is five months along and that the couple are ''very happy''.
It is the first time Gisele has confirmed her pregnancy but the super-slim beauty has been pictured with a more rounded stomach in recent weeks.
Gisele - who is also stepmother to Tom's four-year-old son John - has made no secret of her desire to have more children, saying: ''I want to have a big family. I love kids.''
And it seems NFL star Tom agrees with her as he has said his ambition is to have lots of children.
He said: ''I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too.''21-08-2012
- Geordie Shore's Scott and Holly cosy Down Under - 19 Jun 2013
- Larry Lamb wants a polyamorous relationship - 19 Jun 2013
- Pro Green confirms Millie is leaving MIC - 19 Jun 2013
- Paris: Twitter helped Bling Ring - 19 Jun 2013
- Katie Price: Third marriage is final one - 19 Jun 2013
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson sells mansion for $3m - 19 Jun 2013
- Jennifer and Nicholas repairing romance? - 19 Jun 2013
- Bieber handed legal letter by paparazzo - 19 Jun 2013