Pink 'terrified' daughter will be like her
Pink cried when she gave birth because she was instantly ''terrified'' her daughter will end up like her.
The 'Just Like a Pill' singer had her first child Willow in June 2011 and she has confessed she sobbed when she discovered she had a girl because doesn't want her child to make the same mistakes she did.
Speaking about why she was so upset, she told Closer magazine: ''Because I'm terrified of having a girl like me. I'm just banking on the fact that we rebel from our parents. She'll be like, 'Loud music, tattoos? That's disgusting.' But I don't know. It's all karma I guess for all the bad things I've done.''
The 32-year-old pop star - who is married to motocross racer Carey Hart - has previously admitted to going off the rails when she was young and taking ecstasy, crystal meth and even heroin from the age of 13.
Although Willow is only 14 months old, Pink insists her child is already displaying some of her personality traits, including her feisty nature.
She said: ''Willow thinks she's really good at sharing, but if the other kid doesn't take the toy she'll bash them over the head with it. She's a very aggressive sharer!
''But everyone is always like, 'Oh Willow, she's so cute.' So now nobody tells me how cute I am any more! I can't help being the jealous type.''21-08-2012
- Liam Hemsworth fights off Cannes advances - 20 May 2013
- Eva Longoria 'misses' the Beckhams - 20 May 2013
- Jessica Alba celebrates fifth wedding anniversary - 20 May 2013
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne share public kiss - 20 May 2013
- Example has Star Wars theme at wedding - 20 May 2013
- Leona Lewis wants to adopt - 20 May 2013
- Daniel Radcliffe hears drunk fans' problems - 20 May 2013
- Taylor Swift wins eight Billboard awards - 20 May 2013