Justin Timberlake selling New York penthouse
Justin Timberlake is selling his New York penthouse.
The 'Runner, Runner' actor - who is engaged to actress Jessica Biel - has put his luxurious bachelor pad on the market for $7.65 million, over a $1 million more than he paid for it in 2010.
The apartment has three bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms, a gas burning fireplace, a state-of-the-art kitchen and a wrap terrace, while a glass curtain wall provides stunning views of the Manhattan skyline, including the Empire State Building.
Interior design plays a big part in Justin's life and earlier this year, he teamed up with his longtime interior designer, Estee Stanley, to create a collection of products for HomeMint.com.
Speaking of his design aesthetic, Justin has said: ''I like very clean, almost modern architecture, and the obstacle with something like that is making it extremely warm, because it doesn't naturally lend itself to that. ''With everything [Estee and I] do together, we try to get the juxtaposition right. To make pieces and rooms that are multifaceted, that blend different genres of architecture and design.
''You don't have to spend your whole bank account to make your home look amazing but also be comfortable and reliable,''22-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013