Craig David shows up to fans' wedding
Singer Craig David surprised a couple who made a spoof YouTube video inviting him to their wedding.
The pop star turned up to the nuptials of Theo Coyne, 28, and Lisa Potter-Dixon, 29, who say they are his biggest fans.
In the clip viewable online they changed the lyrics of Craig's hit 'Seven Days' to create the internet invitation to their big day.
The four-minute short went viral before it was eventually spotted by the singer.
British Craig, 31, then travelled all the way from his home of Los Angeles, California to Lisa's parents' home in Ely, Cambridgeshire in England.
He performed an hour-long set in the back garden at the reception.
One wedding guest said to the Daily Star newspaper: ''Craig was absolutely amazing.
''He was so down-to-earth that we almost forgot he was a celebrity. It really was a dream come true for Theo and Lisa.''
Lisa later tweeted: ''Craig!! Thank u! U are the man!''
And Craig wrote online on Sunday (19.08.12): ''Had the most amazing experience last night surprising Theo & Lisa!
''Seeing them so happy having me attend & hearing me sing was as emotional for me as it was for them!''23-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013