Sharon Osbourne delivers food to Jack
Sharon Osbourne hand-delivers ''chef prepared meals'' for her son Jack.
The showbiz matriarch has been comforting Jack, his fiancee Lisa Stelly, and their baby daughter Pearl in the wake of his diagnosis with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and has been doing her best to assist with their family life.
A source told National Enquirer magazine: ''Sharon's always been extravagant when it comes to her kids, but now she stops by Jack and Lisa's home a few times a week, dropping off groceries and chef-prepared meals.
''Sharon's even sent her housekeeper over to help, even though they've got their own cleaning crew and Lisa cleans in-between.''
While Sharon's efforts are appreciated, Jack and Lisa have asked her to stop ''meddling'' and let them get on with things themselves.
The source continued: ''Lisa adores her mother-in-law, and knows she has a big heart when it comes to her children, but she's told Sharon she and Jack can take care of themselves and Pearl.
''Jack's tried to stop mom's meddling, telling her he'd put on weight, because Lisa loves to cook. But now he's eating meals for them both. Sharon just laughs and tells him it's her 'job as mom.'''
Sharon recently quit 'America's Got Talent' in a move of solidarity with her son, as it was made by network, NBC whom she accuses of withdrawing from offering him a place on reality show 'Stars Earn Stripes', allegedly because of his MS diagnosis.
She said: ''I just can't be fake. It's discrimination and it was badly handled. It's time to move on.''24-08-2012
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville hits out at Eddie Cibrian - 21 May 2013
- Madonna gave Kim Kardashian iconic bracelets - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt can't keep his hands off Angelina Jolie - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt cried over letter to Angelina - 21 May 2013
- George Michael still in hospital - 21 May 2013
- January Jones will keep son's father secret - 21 May 2013
- Kelly Osboure has bronchitis - 21 May 2013