Camille Grammer wishes Kelsey well
Camille Grammer says she wishes Kelsey Grammer ''no ill will'' after he blasted her in an interview.
The 'Boss' actor told Oprah Winfrey on 'Oprah's Next Chapter' that his marriage to Camille was over almost as soon as it began and he only stayed with her out of obligation but Camille says she has moved on from their time together.
The 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star - who has two kids with Kelsey - told RadarOnline: ''I wish [Kelsey] no ill will and I have moved on.''
Camille has been dating Dimitri Charalambopoulos and recently returned from a romantic holiday with him to his native Greece.
Speaking about their union, Kelsey, who is now married to fourth wife Kayte Walsh, said: ''I stayed because I'm a stubborn cuss. I was not in it, or happy in it for a long time. It was pretty much over as soon as it began.''
He also revealed he helped Camille land her role on the reality TV show and felt obligated to appear on it with her.
He added: ''She always wanted to be famous.
''I did believe that I owed something to that person, that I owed fame.''28-08-2012
- Lemmy and son 'have 'swapped girlfriends' - 20 May 2013
- Jason Bateman knew he had to grow up - 20 May 2013
- Jessie J inspired by stylish gran - 20 May 2013
- Mark Wahlberg's naughty son - 20 May 2013
- Edward Furlong arrested in LA - 19 May 2013
- Victoria cries as David Beckham plays last game - 19 May 2013
- Eva Longoria suffers Cannes wardrobe malfunction - 19 May 2013
- Bieber and Selena to reunite at Billboard awards - 19 May 2013