Kelsey Grammer slams former wife
Kelsey Grammer's third marriage was over almost ''as soon as it began''.
The 'Boss' actor - who is now happily married to his fourth wife Kayte Walsh, with whom he has a one-month old baby daughter Faith - revealed he was unhappy with his ex Camille Grammer, and stayed with her out of obligation.
Kelsey - who has children Mason, 10 and seven-year-old Jude with Camille - told Oprah Winfrey: ''I stayed because I'm a stubborn cuss. I was not in it, or happy in it for a long time. It was pretty much over as soon as it began.''
Kelsey also revealed he helped Camille land her role on reality TV show 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' and felt obligated to appear on it with her.
He added on 'Oprah's Next Chapter': ''She always wanted to be famous.
''I did believe that I owed something to that person, that I owed fame.''
Meanwhile, Kayte said she is sorry their relationship started when Kelsey was still married and found people judging her difficult.
She said: ''I'm not proud of the way we started out because he was in a marriage.
''[The most difficult part has been] people judging and not knowing anything about the truth.''28-08-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013