Kylie Minogue: 'Limousines are embarrassing'
Kylie Minogue gets embarrassed if a limousine is sent for her.
The 44-year-old singer - who has lived in London for 20 years - admits she does not always like the glitzy side to being famous and is quite happy to be a ''bush person'' every now and again.
She said: ''I'm like, 'Please don't send a limousine!' I find them embarrassing! I love to have this glamorous life sometimes, and if I didn't have any of that, I would probably be dressing up a bit more each day or going out on the weekend and making a real effort.
''But I get to live out those fantasies on stage, in videos or photoshoots. But if I can go somewhere you can wear wellingtons - and just be a total and utter bush person - I need that.''
However, Australian-born Kylie does enjoy being on tour, and often finds she wants to go back on stage when she is done with gigs.
She told the New Review magazine: ''You get to opt out of life for a little bit because you're living in a tour bubble. And then sometimes when real life becomes difficult, we'll joke, 'Let's go on tour again!'
''You know what you're doing, someone puts a call sheet under you. You're on this plane, that bus, you're performing here, here and here. In a way, it simplifies life.''28-08-2012
- Bradley Cooper 'grateful' for The Hangover - 22 May 2013
- Critics' Choice Television Awards nominations - 22 May 2013
- Emma Stone opens up about mother's cancer - 22 May 2013
- Brad Pitt wanted to protect Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Longoria graduates from CSU - 22 May 2013
- Kelly Osbourne spaced out on antibiotics - 22 May 2013
- Selena Gomez cancels appearances - 22 May 2013
- Kim Kardashhian baby shower invitations get sent - 22 May 2013