Dean McDermott pens letter to newborn son
Dean McDermott wrote an open letter welcoming his new son Finn Davey into the world.
Before his wife Tori Spelling gave birth to the couple's fourth child on Thursday (30.08.12), Dean poured out his feelings, describing the ''bonkers'' family the boy would be born into and posted the piece on his personal website on Friday (31.08.12).
He wrote: ''Well it's the night before your entrance into this crazy, whacky, amazing world full of joy, good times, bad times, love, loss, friends and foes - and that's just your brothers and sisters! They're always full of love, laughter and energy. Quite frankly they're absolutely bonkers too, but you're going to love them. Mom and Dad are a bit kooky too - that's just how we roll. Not to worry though, we'll grow on you after awhile. So strap on your onesie, because it's going to be a wild ride.''
The couple already have kids Liam, five, Stella, four, and Hattie, 10 months but Dean was overcome with emotion about the new arrival.
He added: ''With all my love and devotion, I will fight tooth and nail to give you the wonderful life you deserve. Because you have made my life wonderful beyond my dreams by being my child, a little angel that has found your mother and I and blessed our lives with beauty and grace.''01-09-2012
- Justin buying engagement ring for Selena? - 19 May 2013
- Harry Styles sets sights on royal romance - 19 May 2013
- Benedict Cumberbatch hates diets - 19 May 2013
- Gosling and Mendes saucy on set - 19 May 2013
- David Beckham styles Harper - 19 May 2013
- Binky Felstead: MIC men need to grow up - 19 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus 'swatted' for second time - 18 May 2013
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'professional' relationship - 18 May 2013