Dean McDermott pens letter to newborn son
Dean McDermott wrote an open letter welcoming his new son Finn Davey into the world.
Before his wife Tori Spelling gave birth to the couple's fourth child on Thursday (30.08.12), Dean poured out his feelings, describing the ''bonkers'' family the boy would be born into and posted the piece on his personal website on Friday (31.08.12).
He wrote: ''Well it's the night before your entrance into this crazy, whacky, amazing world full of joy, good times, bad times, love, loss, friends and foes - and that's just your brothers and sisters! They're always full of love, laughter and energy. Quite frankly they're absolutely bonkers too, but you're going to love them. Mom and Dad are a bit kooky too - that's just how we roll. Not to worry though, we'll grow on you after awhile. So strap on your onesie, because it's going to be a wild ride.''
The couple already have kids Liam, five, Stella, four, and Hattie, 10 months but Dean was overcome with emotion about the new arrival.
He added: ''With all my love and devotion, I will fight tooth and nail to give you the wonderful life you deserve. Because you have made my life wonderful beyond my dreams by being my child, a little angel that has found your mother and I and blessed our lives with beauty and grace.''01-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013