Duchess Catherine pledges support to Harry
Duchess Catherine has vowed to help Prince Harry through his naked photo scandal.
The duchess has a close bond with her brother-in-law and told her husband Prince William they should pledge their full support to him following the incident, which saw him pictured nude following a game of 'strip billiards' in his Las Vegas hotel suite.
A source said: ''William called Harry straight away and gave him a bit of a telling off. But Kate pointed out he had already been through the ringer and deserved their sympathy.
''She's promised to support him as much as possible and offered to help him come up with a recovery plan to get his public image back on track.''
Harry is said to be focused on getting back to work as an army helicopter pilot, even though he expects to be mocked by his pals.
The source added to LOOK magazine: ''I think he'll be glad to be around his army mates, as though they're bound to give him a ribbing over his antics, they'll also understand that getting naked and larking about is just laddish behaviour.''01-09-2012
- Brad Pitt cried over letter to Angelina - 21 May 2013
- George Michael still in hospital - 21 May 2013
- January Jones will keep son's father secret - 21 May 2013
- Kelly Osboure has bronchitis - 21 May 2013
- DOI tour kicks off in March 2014 - 21 May 2013
- John Barrowman to host Sing Your Face Off - 21 May 2013
- Little Boots wants to sing in Eurovision - 21 May 2013
- Will Smith can't swim - 21 May 2013