Duchess Catherine pledges support to Harry
Duchess Catherine has vowed to help Prince Harry through his naked photo scandal.
The duchess has a close bond with her brother-in-law and told her husband Prince William they should pledge their full support to him following the incident, which saw him pictured nude following a game of 'strip billiards' in his Las Vegas hotel suite.
A source said: ''William called Harry straight away and gave him a bit of a telling off. But Kate pointed out he had already been through the ringer and deserved their sympathy.
''She's promised to support him as much as possible and offered to help him come up with a recovery plan to get his public image back on track.''
Harry is said to be focused on getting back to work as an army helicopter pilot, even though he expects to be mocked by his pals.
The source added to LOOK magazine: ''I think he'll be glad to be around his army mates, as though they're bound to give him a ribbing over his antics, they'll also understand that getting naked and larking about is just laddish behaviour.''01-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013