Heidi Klum's 'complicated' relationship with bodyguard
Heidi Klum's relationship with her bodyguard is ''complicated''.
The supermodel - who split from Seal in January - is believed to be dating her hunky minder Martin Kristen after she was spotted getting close to him on a getaway in Sardinia, and friends say he is her ''number one confidante''.
A source told People magazine: ''It's complicated. Their relationship is hard to define.
''This has been a difficult time. Her inner circle of people she trusts is getting smaller and smaller and he is her number one confidante.''
Heidi and Seal announced the end of their marriage in January after seven years together and she has previously said she was enjoying life as a single woman and didn't have any plans to marry again.
She said: ''I don't know if I'll get married again. Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer. I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out.
''I think everyone should work on their dreams. I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy. There are worse things in life than a separation.''01-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013