Russell Crowe 'reeks' on Noah set
Russell Crowe is refusing to wash on the set of his new movie.
The Oscar-winning actor is playing the title role in Darren Aronofky's new movie 'Noah', and sources say he is shunning many of the modern world's inventions in order to get into character from the biblical times.
However, this includes not showering and or using deodorant, which has not gone down well with the other members of the cast and crew.
One source told National Enquirer magazine: ''He's been experimenting with skipping showers, which is something he did on 'Gladiator' as well, to get an appropriately gritty look. He has to look like a very old, very weather man for this movie but you don't want to be inhaling when he walks past. He reeks!''
Russell has also gained 15lbs for the role but sources say it is not helping his personal hygiene.
The insider added: ''All of this is combining to make a pot pourri of foulness, and everyone is counting down the days until the project is done!''
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested - 22 May 2013
- Starlings series two to air in July - 22 May 2013
- Amelia Lily: Sharon's X Factor return is 'genius' - 22 May 2013
- Geri Halliwell has no Viva regrets - 22 May 2013
- Drew Barrymore selling Californian mansion - 22 May 2013
- Ke$ha slammed for drinking urine - 22 May 2013
- Kim's pregnancy lips are 'outta control' - 22 May 2013
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies - 22 May 2013