Ryan Reynolds wanted 'fun' wedding
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively wanted a ''fun'' and laid back wedding.
The couple surprisingly tied the knot on Sunday (09.09.12) in South Carolina in front of 60 of their closest friends and family and wedding planner Tara Guerard revealed they were closely involved in every aspect of the planning.
She told People magazine: ''Ryan and Blake wanted the event to look and feel like home. We created the charm, elegance and magic of times past. It was a truly elegant celebration.''
A source revealed the pair had a retro-carnival themed cocktail hour and served popcorn in paper bags with their initials, adding: ''They're a fun couple who wanted to inject that into their wedding.''
Friends of the pair - who have been dating for a year - revealed they have ''an ease'' with each other which is heartening to all.
A source said: ''They have such an ease when it comes to their relationship. He looks after her, dotes on her and protects her and she honestly just complements him perfectly. They knew early on that this was it.''13-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013