Sarah Jessica Parker selling NYC townhouse for 15m
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are selling their New York City townhouse for £15.4 million.
The 'Sexy and the City' star and the 'Tower Heist' actor have never actually lived in their Manhattan property, which they bought for just under £11.7 million in March 2011, after deciding against moving in following their purchase due to a lack of privacy at the home.
Despite never moving into the Greenwich Village pad, which features six bedrooms, including a master suite that takes up the whole of the fourth floor, the couple stand to make a decent profit if their £15.4 million asking price is met, according to the New York Observer newspaper.
While Sarah and Matthew - who have son James Wilkie, nine, and three-year-old twins Tabitha and Marion - don't appreciate the property's supposed lack of privacy, the abode, which is just off Fifth Avenue, is said to have a top of the range security system.
What's more, the abode features a fifth-floor loft space with the potential to sleep the whole cast of 'Sex and the City', and cold winter months will be a thing of the past thanks to the home's seven fireplaces and hardwood floors.
Potential buyers who are fans of the outdoors will be pleased to hear the townhouse has a tiered garden off the first floor, and there is also a double parlour and 12-foot ceilings throughout the house.14-09-2012
- Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves better - 25 May 2013
- Jeremy Piven branded 'highly unprofessional' - 25 May 2013
- Randy Jackson wants 'Idol' to be about new talent - 24 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge has crush on Jennifer Lawrence - 24 May 2013
- Aaron Paul to marry this weekend - 24 May 2013
- Brad Pitt praises Gwyneth Paltrow's father - 24 May 2013
- Debra Messing guilty about divorce - 24 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes released after being charged - 24 May 2013