Amanda Bynes: 'I don't drink and drive'
Amanda Bynes insists she doesn't drink alcohol or drink and drive.
The 26-year-old star - who recently had her car impounded, her driving licence suspended and is facing a DUI (driving under the influence) charge, claims she hasn't done anything wrong.
Brushing off her recent troubles, she told People magazine: ''I am doing amazing.''
''I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career. I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false.''
However, concerned friends believe Amanda is in denial and have urged her to get help.
An insider said: ''People around Amanda are really concerned about her. She tells people she doesn't party or drink. She doesn't think she has a problem.''
Amanda has been acting increasingly erratic recently and appeared ''a mess'' while working out at Equinox gym in West Hollywood on Tuesday (18.09.12).
According to an observer, during a spin class, ''Amanda stopped to take her T-shirt off, revealing only a tiny, black, strapless push-up bra - not a sports bra.
''She then picked up her Louis Vuitton handbag and pulled out her makeup kit and started reapplying her lipstick and eyeliner while looking at herself in the large mirror in front of her.''
After doing her makeup for approximately 10 minutes, Amanda left the class.20-09-2012
- Courtney Stodden gets boob job - 18 Jun 2013
- Britney Spears' sons embarrassed by her - 18 Jun 2013
- Sharon and Ozzy living together again - 18 Jun 2013
- White to appear on Jenner's talk show - 17 Jun 2013
- Beyonce congratulates Kim and Kanye - 17 Jun 2013
- Rehab 'too hard' for Brooke Mueller - 17 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes undergoing more surgery - 17 Jun 2013
- Hugh Jackman: 'I try not to be a w****r' - 17 Jun 2013