Amanda Bynes' friends are furious with her parents
Amanda Bynes' friends are furious with her family.
Close pals of the troubled starlet - who was charged on Friday (21.09.12) with two counts of driving on a suspended licence - are frustrated with her parents' tentative approach and fear Amanda will continue on a downward spiral if they don't take immediate control of the situation.
They cannot understand why her parents, who recently moved to Los Angeles from Texas to be closer to their daughter, are not being more proactive when it comes to her wellbeing, according to US website TMZ.
Amanda has become increasingly isolated and is no longer communicating with her family including her brother and sister, but her friends are urging them to break down her front door if necessary and escort her to a suitable treatment centre.
The 26-year-old was formally charged on Friday (21.09.12) after two incidents at Burbank Airport in California, which occurred an hour and a half apart last Sunday (16.09.12).
She could face up to six months in jail for each charge.
This is the latest in a string of setbacks for Amanda whose recent troubles include having her car impounded and facing charges of DUI (driving under the influence).
She was also involved in two bizarre episodes earlier last week, locking herself in a store changing room for nearly two hours and refusing to come out and stripping off during a gym class.23-09-2012
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested - 22 May 2013
- Starlings series two to air in July - 22 May 2013
- Amelia Lily: Sharon's X Factor return is 'genius' - 22 May 2013
- Geri Halliwell has no Viva regrets - 22 May 2013
- Drew Barrymore selling Californian mansion - 22 May 2013
- Ke$ha slammed for drinking urine - 22 May 2013
- Kim's pregnancy lips are 'outta control' - 22 May 2013
- Emmerdale star Richard Thorp dies - 22 May 2013