Lauren Conrad recalls JT snub
Lauren Conrad's crush on Justin Timberlake ended when he blasted reality TV.
The 26-year-old beauty shot to fame on MTV's 'Laguna Beach' and 'The Hills' and while she was once infatuated with the 31-year-old singer and actor, his outspoken hatred for reality TV cured her of her crush.
She told Us Weekly magazine: ''I had the posters and went to concerts, I felt like every girl my age had that crush. When I was on 'The Hills' I presented him with an award at the MTV VMAs. It was kind of unfortunate because he went on to give a speech on how MTV should stop playing reality TV. It was probably the end of my love for him.''
Justin isn't the only star Lauren has a changed relationship with.
She previously admitted she is no longer in contact with Kristin Cavallari, one of her co-stars on 'The Hills'.
She said: ''I don't talk to Kristin anymore.''
Audrina Patridge also revealed her relationship with Lauren ended as soon as the reality TV show finished.
She said: ''I don't really talk to Lauren or see her at all. I think there was a little bit of a falling out. We kind of went our separate ways. The show brought us together and without that show, we all kind of go back to our own thing.''10-11-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013