Katie Holmes keen for Dawson's Creek reunion
Katie Holmes would consider a 'Dawson's Creek' reunion.
The 33-year-old actress thinks it would be fun to get back together with the cast of the hit teen drama - James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams and Joshua Jackson - to film a brand new series where the gang go on holiday together.
Speaking on US chat show 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon', Katie said: ''I love everyone from the show and we have kind of talked about it here and there, but what do you do?
''Michelle's character passed away ... Our last episode, we were already five years older. Maybe we'll go on vacation, that will be fun--and just film it!''
The popular show ran from 1998 until 2003 and afforded Katie her break-out role.
The brunette beauty - who recently divorced Tom Cruise - is currently making a return to acting and juggling rehearsals for Broadway play 'Dead Accounts' with looking after six-year-old daughter Suri.
Discussing her new project, where she plays an Ohio woman who still lives with her parents whose brother comes home after ''doing something really wrong'', she said: ''It's a comedy, but there's a lot of heavy themes.''
- Melissa Joan Hart loses 29 pounds - 25 May 2013
- Michael Jackson's stage manager concerned - 25 May 2013
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013