Britney in ''beginning stages'' of wedding planning
Britney Spears is in the ''beginning stages'' of planning her wedding.
The singer and 'X Factor USA' has been engaged to her manager, Jason Trawick, since December 2011, but admitted they haven't gotten far with the wedding yet.
When asked how the nuptials are going, she told US TV show Entertainment Tonight: ''Pretty good. We're getting there.''
She continued she and Jason are in the ''beginning stages'' of organising their union.
The 30-year-old also admitted to being a stickler for organisation and cleanliness at home, while Jason, 41, is the polar opposite.
Britney said: ''I'm OCD. I'm like, to the point where I'm completely anal and he's the complete opposite so we really butt heads in that department.''
When asked about the most organised room in their house, she said: ''All the rooms. Even the refrigerator is completely organised. Everything is in its place.''
Britney - who has two has two sons, Sean Preston, seven, and Jayden James, six from her previous marriage to Kevin Federline - has recently bought a new $8.5 million house in the quiet district of Thousand Oaks, 40 miles outside downtown Los Angeles with Jason.20-11-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013