Bradley Cooper competes with Ryan Gosling
Bradley Cooper has Sexiest Man Alive matches with Ryan Gosling.
The 37-year-old actor - who was voted People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2011 - joked that working with fellow heartthorb Ryan on 'The Place Beyond The Pines' was like a testosterone-fuelled competition about who was the most attractive.
Bradley laughed: ''It was treacherous. We had Sexiest Man Alive matches every lunchtime. Who walked most sexily, who are lunch most sexily, who opened doors most sexily. He won every time. Just kidding. He's a really good guy.''
The modest actor is embarrassed at the amount of times he gets quizzed about the title - which has now been stolen by 'Magic Mike' actor Channing Tatum - and he hopes it won't follow him around forever.
Bradley told more! magazine: ''Every time somebody mentions it to me, I record them and play the conversation back when I get up in the morning just to remind myself. No, I don't really think about it much because it's nothing to do with me, it's just a thing that was here one minute, gone the next and it's not like I walk down the street and people yell at me, 'Here comes the Sexiest Man Alive!' ''21-11-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013