Kristen Stewart thinks opinions are 'destructive'
Kristen Stewart thinks the opinions of her fans can be ''very destructive''.
The 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' star - who recently reconciled with her boyfriend of four years Robert Pattinson after her ''momentary indiscretion'' with her 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders last summer - has revealed she deliberately avoids paying attention to what her fans and tabloids say about her love life.
The 22-year-old actress reportedly told French magazine Tele Star: ''If I consider the opinion of others, respect for privacy, it can be very destructive. I decided not to pay attention.''
Sources recently revealed that the couple - who spent Thanksgiving in London with the 26-year-old heartthrob's family on Thursday (22.11.12) - have the blessings of both their families as they move forward with their relationship.
According to reports Robert's siblings Lizzy and Victoria initially needed some time to move past Kristen's betrayal but decided to forgive her for their brother's sake.
A source said: ''It was really important for Kristen to win back the love and trust of Rob's family, and she has done just that.
''They are all back on really good terms - even better than before. Kristen reached out to Rob's sisters and expressed how sorry she was. They are proud of how far she has come and they know she has been treating their brother like gold.''
It was recently revealed Kristen is set to star in a sequel to the movie on which she met and fell for Rupert but he will not return as director as he is still trying to save his marriage to Liberty Ross.25-11-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013