Joshua Jackson rules out Dawson's Creek reunion
Joshua Jackson has ruled out a 'Dawson's Creek' reunion.
While the 'Fringe' actor admitted he loves his time on the teen drama, which also starred Michelle Williams, Katie Holmes and James Van Der Beek, he isn't interested in reprising his role of Pacey Witter.
He told Parade magazine: ''I don't think we'll ever have a reunion. But I can't possibly put into words what an important time in my life that was. I was 19 and doing what I loved with a group of actors that became like family. I look back on it really fondly.''
Joshua ruling out a reunion comes just after former girlfriend Katie revealed she would love to film a new episode of the show.
She said: ''I love everyone from the show and we have kind of talked about it here and there, but what do you do?
''Michelle's character passed away ... Our last episode, we were already five years older. Maybe we'll go on vacation, that will be fun-and just film it!''
The popular show ran from 1998 until 2003.04-12-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013