Joshua Jackson rules out Dawson's Creek reunion
Joshua Jackson has ruled out a 'Dawson's Creek' reunion.
While the 'Fringe' actor admitted he loves his time on the teen drama, which also starred Michelle Williams, Katie Holmes and James Van Der Beek, he isn't interested in reprising his role of Pacey Witter.
He told Parade magazine: ''I don't think we'll ever have a reunion. But I can't possibly put into words what an important time in my life that was. I was 19 and doing what I loved with a group of actors that became like family. I look back on it really fondly.''
Joshua ruling out a reunion comes just after former girlfriend Katie revealed she would love to film a new episode of the show.
She said: ''I love everyone from the show and we have kind of talked about it here and there, but what do you do?
''Michelle's character passed away ... Our last episode, we were already five years older. Maybe we'll go on vacation, that will be fun-and just film it!''
The popular show ran from 1998 until 2003.04-12-2012
- Paris Hilton becomes swatting victim again - 19 May 2013
- Chris Brown receives death threats - 19 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart leaning on friends after split - 19 May 2013
- Bonnie upbeat despite Eurovision disappointment - 19 May 2013
- Justin not in rush for kids - 19 May 2013
- Ozzy in UK move to save marriage to Sharon - 19 May 2013
- Rod Stewart's advice to daughters - 19 May 2013
- Corrie enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards - 19 May 2013