Claire Danes: Hugh and I are very close
Claire Danes trusts her husband more than anyone else.
The 'Homeland' actress - who is expecting her first child with spouse Hugh Dancy - is very close to her family, but confides everything in the actor, even though they have been spending time apart recently because of their respective working commitments.
She said: ''Who am I closest to? My husband, which I'd say is probably good news. He definitely trumps everyone else, although I'm pretty close to my parents, Christopher and Carla.
''I also have a best friend who I've known since I was nine and she's got a lot on me.
''I haven't been spending a lot of time with Hugh lately because we've been in so many different places with work, but he is the person I tell absolutely everything to. I trust him more than everyone else.''
Because they have been spending time apart, Claire, 33, really values the time she gets to be with her husband and says a recent date night was ''heaven''.
She told Grazia magazine: ''A couple of weeks ago I went on a date night with Hugh, who I hadn't seen in a long time because of work.
''We went out to a restaurant in New York and I had a big bowl of pasta. I was a little overwhelmed with joy to be with my guy, eating lots of carbs. It was heaven.''
- Mary J. Blige sued for breach of contract - 19 Jun 2013
- Kanye West allows baby's birth to be filmed - 19 Jun 2013
- Cat Deeley pretended wedding was birthday - 19 Jun 2013
- Jessica Chastain protective of private life - 18 Jun 2013
- Ellen DeGeneres selling modest penthouse - 18 Jun 2013
- Charlie Sheen threatens to quit - 18 Jun 2013
- Miley Cyrus admits to being a stoner? - 18 Jun 2013
- Trespasser arrested at Rihanna's house - 18 Jun 2013