Zooey Deschanel feels pressure to be polished
Zooey Deschanel feels she always needs to look immaculate.
The 'New Girl' star sees being groomed as part of her job but wishes she had the confidence to appear in public in her sweatpants with no make-up on.
She said: ''There are times I want to go out in my pyjamas and wear sloppy clothes and look bad, it's so annoying. Every time I leave my house, I'm supposed to look photographable and polished. I'm jealous of people who can put on sweatpants and go for a coffee. I don't feel like I could do that.''
Zooey also loves highlighting her blue eyes, which she calls her ''family trait''.
She said: ''I like make-up that complements my eye colour. I stick to blacks and browns, never blue tones. I try to keep it neutral.''
However, one area of her appearance Zooey doesn't put a lot of effort into is her nails.
She said: ''I don't care about my nails, I don't take care of them, I bite them but I do love nail art. I think it's fun. I love having nail art done, but as for regular manicures, I don't have time.''28-12-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013