Ariel Winter to attend private school
Ariel Winter has enrolled in private school.
The 'Modern Family' actress - who has been caught in the middle of a guardianship battle between her mother and her sister recently - will start attending classes in Los Angeles later this month, according to gossip website TMZ.
It was recently decided that Ariel, 14, will remain in her older sister's custody until at least March.
The actress and her family hammered out a new agreement that will allow her to continue living with Shanelle Grey, 34, until a new hearing later this year and her father Glenn Workman was granted temporary control of her assets.
Ariel - who earns $70,000 per episode - was removed for her mother Chrisoula 'Chrystal' Workman's custody in October and Child Protection Services (CPS) later reported they found evidence of abuse but she is set to being therapy with her parents, according to her brother Jimmy Workman, 32,.
He said: ''It looks like the court is going to order therapy to help keep us together as a family. Everything's holding off and everyone's going to therapy.''
Judge Michael Levanas also told the court he believes the family can resolve their issues.
He said: ''I believe things are going to get better. I'm thrilled we're taking that first step.''04-01-2013
- Seyfried felt more attractive with 'huge breasts' - 23 May 2013
- Mick Jagger to camp at Glastonbury - 23 May 2013
- Stacy Keibler wants rom-com role - 23 May 2013
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders - 23 May 2013
- Rihanna suing Topshop over 'unflattering' T-shirts - 23 May 2013
- Adele chooses Alan Carr to be godfather - 23 May 2013
- Janet Jackson becomes a billionaire - 23 May 2013
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's sacking 'made sense' - 23 May 2013