Ariel Winter to attend private school
Ariel Winter has enrolled in private school.
The 'Modern Family' actress - who has been caught in the middle of a guardianship battle between her mother and her sister recently - will start attending classes in Los Angeles later this month, according to gossip website TMZ.
It was recently decided that Ariel, 14, will remain in her older sister's custody until at least March.
The actress and her family hammered out a new agreement that will allow her to continue living with Shanelle Grey, 34, until a new hearing later this year and her father Glenn Workman was granted temporary control of her assets.
Ariel - who earns $70,000 per episode - was removed for her mother Chrisoula 'Chrystal' Workman's custody in October and Child Protection Services (CPS) later reported they found evidence of abuse but she is set to being therapy with her parents, according to her brother Jimmy Workman, 32,.
He said: ''It looks like the court is going to order therapy to help keep us together as a family. Everything's holding off and everyone's going to therapy.''
Judge Michael Levanas also told the court he believes the family can resolve their issues.
He said: ''I believe things are going to get better. I'm thrilled we're taking that first step.''04-01-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013