Priscilla Presley and Toby Anstis plan fourth date
Priscilla Presley and Toby Anstis are planning their fourth date in Los Angeles.
The 67-year-old actress - who enjoyed a romantic dinner with the former BBC children's TV presenter last week - is heading back to the US later this month after her run in the pantomime production of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' at the New Wimbledon Theatre, in south west London comes to an end.
But Toby, 40, is keen to carry on seeing her and they plan to reunite when he covers the Oscars in February for UK radio station Heart FM.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''They have a very fun, flirty friendship and Toby hopes to reconnect once Priscilla's stint in the panto is over.
''They have swapped details and the plan is for Toby to visit early next month.''
Priscilla - the ex-wife of late rock 'n' roll legend Elvis Presley - plays the Wicked Witch in the production and she invited Toby to watch her perform after they met through mutual friends.
After the show they were spotted dining at San Lorenzo restaurant, which is close to the theatre, and were caught sharing a kiss as they left.
Priscilla, however, insists that the pair are ''not dating''.
She said: ''I'm very much single. I'm not dating Toby. It was the first time I met him.''
Toby has also stated they are just ''friends'' and are simply enjoying time together.
He posted on Twitter last night (03.01.13): ''Just 4 record, myself and 3 others inc Priscilla Presley had a lovely dinner the other night. She is wonderful, but just friends havin fun:) (sic)''04-01-2013
- BBC splash £15,000 on Tom Jones hotel stay - 19 Jun 2013
- Jay-Z celebrates 10th anniversary of 40/40 Club - 19 Jun 2013
- The Wanted sent sexual voodoo dolls - 19 Jun 2013
- Katie Price having 'difficult pregnancy' - 19 Jun 2013
- Olly Murs wants TV role to find love - 19 Jun 2013
- Andy Jordan: 'Spencer is a naughty boy' - 19 Jun 2013
- Kim Kardashian names baby Kaidence Donda West - 19 Jun 2013
- Selma Blair axed from Anger Management - 19 Jun 2013