Anna Faris to star in TV comedy Mom
Anna Faris will star in new TV comedy 'Mom'.
The 'What's Your Number?' star will take on the lead role in the new show from 'Two And A Half Men' and 'The Big Bang Theory' creator Chuck Lorre, which will see her play a single and newly sober mom living in Napa Valley, California.
The 36-year-old actress and her husband, 'Moneyball' star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child, son Jack, in August 2012 and both are smitten with the tot.
The couple were worried when Jack was born over two months premature but after spending the first month of his life in hospital, the baby is now healthy and at home with his proud parents.
Chris, 33, said: ''Oh, God, he is just ... he's amazing. I love him so much. He's just a ball of joy. He's terrific.
''He was born nine weeks premature, so we spent a month in the intensive care unit with him.
''But he's totally healthy now. He is just so perfect and I love him so much.''05-01-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013