Anna Faris to star in TV comedy Mom
Anna Faris will star in new TV comedy 'Mom'.
The 'What's Your Number?' star will take on the lead role in the new show from 'Two And A Half Men' and 'The Big Bang Theory' creator Chuck Lorre, which will see her play a single and newly sober mom living in Napa Valley, California.
The 36-year-old actress and her husband, 'Moneyball' star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child, son Jack, in August 2012 and both are smitten with the tot.
The couple were worried when Jack was born over two months premature but after spending the first month of his life in hospital, the baby is now healthy and at home with his proud parents.
Chris, 33, said: ''Oh, God, he is just ... he's amazing. I love him so much. He's just a ball of joy. He's terrific.
''He was born nine weeks premature, so we spent a month in the intensive care unit with him.
''But he's totally healthy now. He is just so perfect and I love him so much.''05-01-2013
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' BGT live finals - 24 May 2013
- Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return - 24 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes arrested - 24 May 2013
- Niall Horan's secret date with reality star - 24 May 2013
- Cheryl Cole says 'beauty comes from within' - 24 May 2013
- Leona Lewis is interested in astrology - 24 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian wants a son - 24 May 2013
- Alice Eve believes in aliens - 24 May 2013