Stern: 'Dunham is more than a talentless chick'
Howard Stern wants Lena Dunham to know he thinks she is more than a ''talentless little fat chick''.
The controversial radio show host insists comments where he described the 'Girls' creator as ''a little fat girl who kinda looks like Jonah Hill, and she keeps taking her clothes off, and it kind of feels like rape'' were taken out of context and said he wants to explain what he meant to Lena, 26.
On his Sirius XM radio show 'The Howard Stern Show', the 59-year-old DJ also said: ''I learned that this little fat chick writes the show and directs the show and that makes sense to me because she's such a camera hog that the other characters barely are on.''
However, Howard is desperate to repair his relationship with Lena.
He said: ''It makes me feel bad and I think she is getting the impression that I somehow think she's just a talentless little fat chick.''
Lena doesn't appear to be too upset by Howard's comments, saying: ''I did find out that Howard Stern really hates ['Girls;], which I'm a Howard Stern fan, and I believe he's earned the right to free speech, and he should go for it.''14-01-2013
- Ellen DeGeneres selling modest penthouse - 18 Jun 2013
- Charlie Sheen threatens to quit - 18 Jun 2013
- Miley Cyrus admits to being a stoner? - 18 Jun 2013
- Trespasser arrested at Rihanna's house - 18 Jun 2013
- Justin Bieber cleared of hit and run - 18 Jun 2013
- Brad says Angelina is as 'sexy as ever' - 18 Jun 2013
- Kim Kardashian's baby is 'beyond beautiful' - 18 Jun 2013
- Johnny Depp still cares about Vanessa Paradis - 18 Jun 2013