Stern: 'Dunham is more than a talentless chick'
Howard Stern wants Lena Dunham to know he thinks she is more than a ''talentless little fat chick''.
The controversial radio show host insists comments where he described the 'Girls' creator as ''a little fat girl who kinda looks like Jonah Hill, and she keeps taking her clothes off, and it kind of feels like rape'' were taken out of context and said he wants to explain what he meant to Lena, 26.
On his Sirius XM radio show 'The Howard Stern Show', the 59-year-old DJ also said: ''I learned that this little fat chick writes the show and directs the show and that makes sense to me because she's such a camera hog that the other characters barely are on.''
However, Howard is desperate to repair his relationship with Lena.
He said: ''It makes me feel bad and I think she is getting the impression that I somehow think she's just a talentless little fat chick.''
Lena doesn't appear to be too upset by Howard's comments, saying: ''I did find out that Howard Stern really hates ['Girls;], which I'm a Howard Stern fan, and I believe he's earned the right to free speech, and he should go for it.''14-01-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013